“I love it”
Review of Four Alls Inn

Four Alls Inn
Ranked #28 of 192 Restaurants in Burnley
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Had been a traditional pub but with a new restaurant manager and chef food is now the main attraction
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is our 'local' and we have eaten here many times since the new owners took it over just over twelve months ago. We haven't had a poor meal, and certainly nothing as described in some of the poor reviews. The service is excellent and the staff are really friendly. We think we've had excellent value for money - the 'pub grub' food is good, with large portions; and the 'finer' dining is brilliant for the money. I've had everything on the menu now with the exception of lasagne, scampi and gammon, so I've given the pub a fair old try! The only thing I wouldn't have again is the mushroom risotto, but there was nothing wrong with it! The best thing they do is the belly pork which is on the Specials board if you are in luck! I'm not really into puddings, but the bread and butter pudding is delicious.

I agree that the bar area is small, and yes, dogs are allowed in. However, this IS a village pub - it's not a fine dining restaurant. The new owners have turned the place round and I'm sure will have some plans to expand (somehow!)

1  Thank Gill H

Reviewed December 1, 2012

went to the inn with two of my friends, i had the risotto whch was excellent but my friends meals were very poor staff were good but it spolt the evening. would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was very dissapointed after my first vist but then reading later reviews wondered if i was being unfair and maybe it was just a bad night so i went back. I am sorry but it was just as bad. If you are going to serve a lower standard of food then your prices should be appropriate and you should have a better response when someone is dissatisfied and complains.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I often call in here for a drink, but the other week we had lunch there. There is usually a very good selection of real ales. Lunch was also excellent. There is a good choice and good value for money. It is not as expensive as other hostelries in the area. We will certainly go there again.

1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The bar was packed and the staff were few and far between. Out of four meals everyone was dry and inedible, we spoke to the people at the next table and all of their meals were also dissapointingly rubbish too. The prices are not cheap and we were charged in full despite complaining. We are never going back.

1  Thank Kath H