“dry and inedible”
Review of Four Alls Inn

Four Alls Inn
Ranked #28 of 192 Restaurants in Burnley
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Had been a traditional pub but with a new restaurant manager and chef food is now the main attraction
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was very dissapointed after my first vist but then reading later reviews wondered if i was being unfair and maybe it was just a bad night so i went back. I am sorry but it was just as bad. If you are going to serve a lower standard of food then your prices should be appropriate and you should have a better response when someone is dissatisfied and complains.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I often call in here for a drink, but the other week we had lunch there. There is usually a very good selection of real ales. Lunch was also excellent. There is a good choice and good value for money. It is not as expensive as other hostelries in the area. We will certainly go there again.

1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The bar was packed and the staff were few and far between. Out of four meals everyone was dry and inedible, we spoke to the people at the next table and all of their meals were also dissapointingly rubbish too. The prices are not cheap and we were charged in full despite complaining. We are never going back.

1  Thank Kath H
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Yea food was very good. Staff helpfull. A bit small and needs a lick of paint . Nice old pub with good food. Need to look at the prices a bit steep. Will go again soon

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Eaten here a number of times, never disappointed. The food has always been very good and definitely restaurant quality as opposed to 'pub grub'! The staff have always been very friendly and helpful and add to the dining experience. The one negative point is that the dining area is not separated from the bar area which quite often has dogs and children stood at the bar which I don't think is appropriate if the establishment is trying to promote fine dining. I will certainly be back!