“Regular visitors!”

Aldo Due
Ranked #35 of 184 Restaurants in Burnley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aldos Ristorante opened to great acclaim in 1998, Owned and run by a dynamic family with fresh ideas. A homely, relaxed, truly Italian atmosphere can be enjoyed at Aldos Ristorante combined with an efficient and friendly service. As well as a mouth-watering menu, In addition, there is a special selection of vintage Italian wines available for a celebration or that special occasion. Welcome to Aldo Due the finest traditional Italian ristorante & Wine-bar. Aldo Due is situated On Bank Parade (formerly Churchills), Burnley. We are close to shops and amenities, and within walking distance from the railway, bus station and taxi ranks. Aldos ristorante mission is to provide a homely, relaxed, truly Italian atmosphere with excellent food and service to satisfy the expectation of our valued customers. We pride ourselves on serving freshly made Italian dishes, made from the finest ingredients, complemented by a selection of Italian wines. For a true flavour of Italy it is no longer necessary to jump on a plane and head for the land of sunshine, finest authentic Italian ingredients and fabulous wines! Instead you can enjoy the glorious delights of Italian cuisine in the heart of Burnley. We have a fantastic lunch-time offer, you may choose any pizza or pasta dish form our menu for only £5.50 (Excluding Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and the whole of December). Offers are for Eat in Customers only!
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have been to Aldo's now on several occasions and really enjoy the place. We usually go as a family, but I have also been for dinner with the girls on a few occasions too and always find it to be a good standard and the prices are very reasonable.
Our last visit was christmas eve as part of a large group. The restaurant was busy so it was noisy with lots of people but as we were a large party this didnt bother us and added to the atmosphere. Food was a little slow but again thats to be expected when its such a large group and such a busy night. Never had any issues on other visits and usually go on mothers day, fathers days etc too.
I would recommend to others as the staff are friendly and willing to offer alternatives and cater for fussy youngsters if needs be and the food is delicious. Only downside is the fact its downstairs as it needs some windows or something to give it a bit of a lift!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We went to Aldo's in December 2012, in the middle of the Christmas do season. There were at least three big parties in the small restaurant, so it was quite noisy (but I suppose this is to be expected in December). The food was nice and the portions were big, so definitely good value for money. We're likely to go back next year outside the Christmas season for a quieter experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We had a meal for my step daughters 18th birthday last night at Aldos, from the minute we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. They helped me put up banners and decorate the table and a member of their staff played happy birthday on a violin. They also brought over flaming sambucas for the birthday girls. The food was excellent, all 11 of our party had different dishes and we all enjoyed our food. I would definitely return and recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is good quality and superb value,staff very friendly and Aldo greets everyone.Parking at an evening is no problem a nice atmosphere for couple or a party.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Had a lovely time at Aldo's. Went with my family and they all enjoyed the food. My pizza was delicious my daughter had a pasta dish and she said it was very tasty. My dad had a pizza and loved it, my four grandchildren had meals from the childrens menu, which I think is very good value for money because it includes a drink and ice cream. The service we received was very good and the atmosphere was really good too. We liked it thay much we have booked to go again.