This was cheaper than the Premier Inn in the town, for the nights I was booking, so this was a no-brainer for me from the start.
The hotel was very clean and very quiet for the 3 nights I was there. Room and facilities were fine. Hotel is a very solid construction, so you don't hear people creaking about in rooms above like you do in most Premier Inns.
Plenty of parking.
If using the hotel for work, please note that there is a bottle neck when you exit the road from the hotel to the M65 roundabout. End up sitting for several minutes in a queue waiting to get on the roundabout in rush hour, though there is no problem at weekends.
In my opinion, this is an excellent hotel if you're staying in the area for business. Also excellent location if you're coming up to go to Turf Moor. Easy walk down the canal which brings you out near the big Tesco's at the bottom of Centenary Way.
Food was okay. Not that expensive in my experience of many Premier Inns and Beefeaters/Thyme/Table Table etc.Quick, professional and polite service.
Only thing that let it down was the breakfast. It was all buffet, though there wasn't much choice for hot food.
Can't complain though as the B&B price was so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65 J10 has 102 self contained modern bedrooms which all come equipped with direct dial phones, high speed internet access , 26' LCD TVs, Freeview, satellite TV, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning and power showers. The Holiday Inn Express Burnley has 4 up to date dedicated meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, tea & coffee facilities, LCD screens with direct data connection, natural daylight and air conditioning. At the Holiday Inn Express Burnley a complimentary Continental breakfast is included for all guests, a limited evening menu is available. Burnley s countryside is a living mosaic of woods, farmland and waterways with over four hundred kilometers of cycleways, bridleways and footpaths leading from the South Pennine Moors to the Calder and Ribble Valleys in the shadow of Pendle Hill.Please note: this is a non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Burnley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Lancashire