During my one night stay at this hotel i couldnt fault it.
Reception were attentive, with a speedy yet freindly check in.
The hotel is immaculate. I stayed for dinner Bed and breakfast.
Checked into the room 117 on floor 1, the room was basic but roomy and cosy,Plenty of lighting in the room and the bathroom has a back light so if you dont want it to be in complete darkness, rooms are very relaxing, I had a double bed it was the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in.... EVER!!!
On the bed there was an option of soft and firm pillows.
the room is equipt with complimentry tea and coffee.
The bathroom was nice again very very clean, lovely power shower with hair/ body wash on the wall.
Room overall excellent value for money.
Went for dinner the only thing lacking for me was atmosphere ,it would have been better with background music they had football on, the resturant and reception bar are pretty much as one so both TV's had the football on.
Food: I couldnt complain at all i had the salmon fish cakes to start very nice and piping hot how i like my food, then i ordered the chicken with chips for main and it was delicious, the chicken was freshly cooked and the portion sizes were really good i couldnt eat all mine and i didnt manage a dessert although they did look yummy. the service was speedy but not rushed and very freindy
I had some drinks in the bar, the service again was very good the staff were very freindly and chatty but in a professional manner.
the drink prices are what to be expected of a hotel , bottle of house wine £15.00 no too bad.
After having the best night sleep in a long while ( not from the wine haha) checked out again speedy, a slight discrepency on the bill that was resolved right away.
breakfast not full english but lovely fresh and plentiful, you could have, Cold- fresh fruits / youghurts/ croissants/ Toast / fruit / cheeses and breads and on the hot side they had Sausages, scrambled eggs and beans with a selection of teas coffees and fruiit juices all self service.
I had the sausgage and beans again very nice and hot.
Location although it is off a motor way junction this didnt make any difference to me the traffic didnt disturb me infact i didnt notice it
Overall i had a very plesant stay lovely hotel, lovely staff and i would definetly stay in this hotel again ....
The location for me was spot on as i was away on business and it was close by however its a bit out of the way for a leisurly visit...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65 J10 has 102 self contained modern bedrooms which all come equipped with direct dial phones, high speed internet access , 26' LCD TVs, Freeview, satellite TV, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning and power showers. The Holiday Inn Express Burnley has 4 up to date dedicated meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, tea & coffee facilities, LCD screens with direct data connection, natural daylight and air conditioning. At the Holiday Inn Express Burnley a complimentary Continental breakfast is included for all guests, a limited evening menu is available. Burnley s countryside is a living mosaic of woods, farmland and waterways with over four hundred kilometers of cycleways, bridleways and footpaths leading from the South Pennine Moors to the Calder and Ribble Valleys in the shadow of Pendle Hill.Please note: this is a non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Burnley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Hotel Burnley
- Holiday Inn Express Burnley Lancashire