All reviews wedding meal coach holiday a great evening master of ceremonies run smoothly mr and mrs everything ran smoothly indoor pool daughters wedding no lift comfortable beds three course meal masquerade ball special thanks on arrival change rooms great facilities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would never had known about this place only we were guests at a friends wedding .
Firstly would like to thank Lynsey & Tracey for organising a early book in , on arrival when booking in was asked if I needed help with my luggage , was even walked to our room and door opened such a nice touch. We were in the courtyard , room 12 room was lovely nice new bathroom , room had kettle and tea & coffee. Irons are provided .
Wedding was held in the penny farthing food was outstanding as was the service so well done chef & the team !! When the party was over we moved over to the main building and continued our night into the early hours . Breakfast was plentiful with a variety off fresh fruits pastries and full English breakfast .
Am sure Katie & Luke would agree you did them proud .
I,ve signed up for future emails and hope to visit again in the near future .

Service 5 stars
Room 4 star
Value 4 star

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank toiming62
gerrymcgee2017, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Great that you had such a memorable wedding experience at the hotel and be assured your review has been shared with the team.
We are proud of the reputation we have earned for delivering a memorable wedding experience for each couple and this reflects in so many of our reviews.
We hope to see you back again for many more family celebrations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated the wedding of our daughter and new son in law here. We required several accommodation rooms and the use of the function room for all aspects of the ceremony, marriage service, reception and evening celebration. I was hugely impressed by the excellent and very professional service provided by the staff. They worked very discreetly and covered every detail, transforming the rooms from one function to the next.

The meals provided were of a really high standard and they were hot and fresh. Any concerns I had before the wedding proved to be non-existent. I cannot recommend this location highly enough. They are superb people to deal with. The location and hotel decor overall is exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank ronanderson

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I have shared this review with my team and I do know everybody was delighted.
We understand that a wedding is such a special family occasion and we like to think we enhance the overall experience for the happy couple and their family and friends.
We look forward to seeing you back for many more family celebrations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a lovely decleor facial from Tara she was friendly made me feel comfortable and professional and the treatment rooms are clean relaxing and inviting they offer free tea coffee and juice would deferntly recommend x

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo

Great that Tara delivered a wonderful facial and I will certainly share the review with her.
We are proud of the spa facilities and are constantly striving to both maintain and improve the service experience we provide.
Please come back soon for more treatments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited in 2 capacities, as the brother of the bride and as a working musician. On both fronts, I can't fault this place. The hotel is lovely, all venues are spotless, the grounds are well kept and the wedding team are the best I have ever worked with! Everybody is calm, friendly and down to earth. I would recommend to anybody thinking of getting married here to just take the plunge and do it. The team go above and beyond... the general manager even let us use his car as the weather was so bad... what more could anybody ask for? So, from a professional and guest perspective, this place gets full marks. Thank you all for a brilliant time!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank alanwB2793XC

Great to see I still have my uses.
It was wonderful to read how pleased you have been with the team and the services we provided.
We are all rightly proud of the reputation we are earning for delivering a truly memorable wedding experience to each and every couple.
The day is truly special and we do everything in our power to enhance the entire day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely love this hotel. Room was very spacious and spotlessly clean. Stayed with my sisters and we had a fab time. Staff were lovely and couldn’t do enough to help make our stay as comfortable as possible. Food great and plenty of it. Already looking for the next party night event so we can stay again . Well Done!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Voyager9028

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. It was great that you enjoyed the hotel services and facilities so much.
I have shared your review with the team and I know everyone was thoroughly delighted.
We look forward to welcoming you back to many more celebration nights.