Stayed here on a last minute break with my partner, on an offer which included a spa treatment, 3 course meal and breakfast and was very impressed. Staff were all lovely particularly in the restaurant where the food was lovely. Room was clean and very nice, and the spa facility's were great!
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th-century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Blackpool, Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel