As our son was getting married on the Sunday,we stayed overnight along with several other visitors.The hotel wedding coordinaters Margaret and Sarah were exceptional! There was nothing that they wouldnt do to help make the day go smoothly.We will be forever grateful.
All the hotel staff were very friendly.The Spa was first class and the bedrooms were clean and adequate.We would certainly recommend the venue to our friends.
Marian & Vic Durban
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel is a collection of 18th-century farmhouses with 128 rooms, located on the edge of the Pennine Moors. Ideal for visiting Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Blackpool, Haydock Racecourse, Chester Zoo or the nearby Ribble Valley. 25 min from Manchester city centre and close to major road networks. Self contained conference centre accommodating up to 700 delegates. Courtyard Restaurant, Courtyard bar, Tea Shop, and Spa Naturel including indoor pool, technogym, sauna and beauty rooms. 24 hour room service, free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- Mercure Last Drop Village Hotel And Spa
- Last Drop Village Bolton
- Last Drop Hotel Bolton
- Accor Last Drop Village Hotel