Stayed at The Premier Inn during Christmas.
For the money,it was fine.
Simple and clean.
15 minutes walk into Whitstable.
TV that worked.
We paid between 30 and 70 pounds per night.The latter being on Christmas Eve.
Breakfast at the Beefeater was good value.Unlimited Coffee and Food.
Good Value chain of low priced Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the popular harbour town of Whitstable, with its fresh sea air, beaches and great fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Whitstable
- Whitstable Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Kent