Arrived 20 minutes before check-in time and asked if we could check in so we could go out to the beach , No was the answer . We came back 20 mins later and check in was very quick and efficient by a nice young man . Room was a large family room on the ground floor facing the carpark. It was clean and fresh .
My only moan is that yes it's summer and they have provided 2 electric fans but due to lack of electrical sockets in the room there is only one place to plug them in with a kettle and the TV plugged in.Which then the breeze doesn't actually reach you when you are in bed . Especially in the days with phones and I pads etc to plug in .
We had breakfast 2 days running in the Beefeater next door .I would say a different chef was on duty each day as the quality of the cooked breakfast was great on the 1st day but sadly lacking on the 2nd .
My 2grandchildren and I ate dinner in the restaurant which I wouldn't say was reasonable .£34 for the 3 of us .Next day we went ate out but there is a Mcdonalds just 2 miles away .
All said a very typical Premier inn .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the popular harbour town of Whitstable, with its fresh sea air, beaches and great fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Whitstable
- Whitstable Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Kent