This is a typical Premier Inn with `137 rooms. IT is on the main road and not close to Whistable at all - there is a beefeeter restaurant on the grounds - but that is it - nothing else within walking distance if you want to eat out etc. The hotel is well equipped, clean and has most that a chain of motel style hotels should have. It was easy to regulate the temperature of the room from the wall mounted keyboard (it was cold when I arrived and quickly warmed up) - there is a TV showing only sky free channels as expected, coffee/tea maker and plenty of room - the bed side lights are good and turn on and off independently. You can get 30mins free WiFi, (but it is not very fast) and then you have to pay.
The cost for one night (single) was £107.00 which I find very expensive compared to Travelodge or the other competitors - there are other much cheaper hotels in the area that are close to the restaurants and amenities of Whistable. - There are also many B&Bs in the area some with rave reviews - I tried two but they were fully booked. One criticism that I have of tripadvisor is that the telephone numbers of the B&Bs or hotels are not listed so it is impossible to contact them conveniently. So, if you are
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the popular harbour town of Whitstable, with its fresh sea air, beaches and great fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Whitstable
- Whitstable Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Kent