We stayed in a northerly facing room in sight of the Thames Estuary on a freezing cold night in April (minus temperatures and apparently the 'second coldest April on record'). The window vents to our room were missing - so we had an icy-cold blast entering the room from arrival to departure - which necessitated our barricading the window with curtains and keeping the heater on maximum and permanently - so not very 'green' either.
Upon leaving we mentioned the problem to reception who said they could understand it and that 'in summer, it hadn't been been a problem' It wasn't summer - it was a minus temperature night with a strong northerly gale blowing. Fortunately we booked on a saver so didn't pay much BUT even so - it was known that the window vent covers were missing yet the room was still in use during inclement weather. And at no point was the 'good-night guarantee' refund mentioned. Would have to think long and hard before staying in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the popular harbour town of Whitstable, with its fresh sea air, beaches and great fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Whitstable
- Whitstable Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel Kent