“Too late for full breakfast”

Whitstable Coffee Company
Ranked #26 of 134 Restaurants in Whitstable
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Visited on Saturday but was too late for a full English? In my experience, a cafe in UK serves all day breakfast, if not it's a coffee house/shop...? That said, I had a bacon sandwich minus the L & T and it was a lovely sandwich, the bacon was extremely yummy. Iced Coffee, to be honest, I have had better...it was nice but I would have described it as a coffee milkshake which is not the same as an Iced Coffee.

1  Thank Brombat

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Really like the look of this cafe but have been in twice and asked if their eggs are free range and the answer is NO.

There is no excuse not to use free range -this has put myself and quite a few of our friends off from eating there.

Real shame - become more ethical and we will be there.

3  Thank Alex N
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Visited this lovely little cafe at the weekend with my family. Food was delicious, coffee was fantastic and the staff were so friendly!! Will be recommending to everyone.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

What a lovely friendly little café, we had a great freshly cooked breakfast, and returned after a great walk around the harbour for afternoon tea. Staff were excellent with the children, even though they were busy.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great food, amazing coffee and very friendly attentive staff. A real gem on the high street. I would recommend this coffee shop to anyone visiting whitstable