We stayed here for two nights in November paying full price (£125.00 per night for a sea view) as it was a weekend. The staff were friendly, service was good and breakfast superb. The room, however, was small and there was no wardrobe just a small pole projecting into the room with a four plastic coat hangers. Also there was no hairdryer. The room tariff is overpriced.
There is a definite need for investment especially in the bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Continental is the only hotel in Whitstable that enjoys a seafront location within 5 mins walk of the centre of the town. The rooms are currently undergoing a major refurbishment so be sure to ask reception for details. We also manage the very popular Fisherman's Huts accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Whitstable
- Hotel Continental Whitstable, Kent