We stayed at the Hotel Continental for 1 night in November. It is a lovely quaint hotel on the sea front. We had a a wonderful sea view from our room. The hotel staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Clean and well presented the beds were really comfy. Excellent location with professional, friendly staff. Breakfast would have been better if it hadn't been cooked too early and left on the hot plate but it was still OK with plenty of choice. This hotel is a little over priced for the service it actually offers but we still really enjoyed our stay and would consider this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Continental is the only hotel in Whitstable that enjoys a seafront location within 5 mins walk of the centre of the town. The rooms are currently undergoing a major refurbishment so be sure to ask reception for details. We also manage the very popular Fisherman's Huts accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel Whitstable
- Hotel Continental Whitstable, Kent