“Very happy”

Ranked #68 of 135 Restaurants in Whitstable
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Dined with partner and a 4 year old. Crayons and colouring in sheet provided.

Table was booked online and very easy to book. Was shown straight to our table and drinks ordered.

Starters turned up within 10 mins and were very nice especially the goats cheese. Main courses were hot, tasty and plentiful.

Finished with coffees which were also good.

The waiter was faultless and very friendly.

I'd be very happy to dine here again.

1  Thank MsVictoria

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I enjoyed a nice light lunch in this restaurant. It was good to see lower calorie items on the menu with lighter options for thise who dint want a full-on lunch. I like pizza but get bored after about half way through when it starts to go cold. However Prezzo offer a smaller version with a lovely fresh salad, together with dressing in a side dish rather than automatically drowning all the crispness out of it like some establishments.

The staff were friendly and attentive and the restaurant itself was very pleasant and stylish. The only thing that let the experience down was the awful substance masquerading as cappuccino. It was instant coffee, made with water with an awful cappuccino style topping. If the coffee machine was broken, then I would rather have known and would have given it a miss. I will be honest, I didn't have the heart to moan as the staff were very good and I was treating my sister so didn't want to seem awkward about something minor. Wouldn't stop me going there again - but I'd avoid the coffee!

1  Thank Fiorana5
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good food, quick service, unfortunately busy and loud place and a bit restless. Would have liked a drink while waiting to get a table but no one asked.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have eaten here probably once a month over the last two years as I have never been disappointed!

The interior is very stylish and contemporary (completely different to the Prezzo in Canterbury) and so far I have never had a cause to complain as the food is always reliable.

For a chain restaurant it gives a feeling of spaciousness as the tables are not too near to each other. I have tried various things on the menu and must say that once I have found something I do like I tend to have this again...the garlic bread with caramelised onions is good to pick at whilst waiting for your main and the Pollos Dolcelate is a must! The panne cotta with raspberry coulis though seems to have been taken from the menu at the last change and is sorely missed!

The only small gripes would be that the toilets are used by men and women and do not always smell as fresh as they could and, most of the staff are eastern european, some can be undersood but a couple of them simply cannot be understood which can be annoying.

All in all a good value for money option in the centre of Whitstable.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Service was great with professional friendly staff. We both had the Spaghetti Bolognese, a change from the usual lobster and crab tortelli which I often have. Very nice, even better than mine! Pleasant ambience. Waitress even honoured my diners card which I had mistakenly left at home, impressed! My experience, so far, has always been good with this chain of restaurants.