“Friendly local business”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Having been a regular diner at Fusion. I wanted to have a home dinner party without the fuss of cooking. On chatting with the business owner he was able to create a menu for our needs at a competitive price. Fab food, delivered right on time and excellent value for money.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We have relatives in the area who we were visiting and we all really fancied a good curry. The fusion lounge delivered, with friendly, fast service and great food. It was reasonably priced with a broad selection. Whenever we wanted drinks or more naan it was almost like the waiters were psychic, coming over whenever we wanted them. Every dish was well executed and the staff made us feel like they genuinely cared, we were really impressed. I intend to go again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

A group of friends and I all meet monthly and have a meal out, This month it was the turn of the Fusion Lounge as suggested by one of the group.

Firstly let me say that my experience was generally very good and my negative points wouldn't stop me from eating there again.

We arrived at the restaurant and the first thing that I noticed was that comforting smell of fresh food, The place was warm and comfortable but I did notice that it wasn't very busy. For me this was a bonus as I was sooo hungry I didn't want to have to wait too long!

We were greeted by a very friendly chap who was happy to tend to our needs as one of our group requires a dairy free diet, Nothing seemed too much trouble for them.

We all had poppadoms and dips and set about ordering our starters which come out in good time and I do not recall anyone leaving anything!

My first niggle is from when we ordered wine, They had two different wines of the same variety on the list, we asked for one of them (The cheaper of the two) and when it was poured we noticed it was the more expensive wine. It was questioned if it was a mistake and were told that the cheaper one was out of stock so they bought the more expensive one to the table (We were not asked) only after asking if that would be given at the lower price, was this done, otherwise we would have paid the extra without really knowing.

The main course were a delight, Made so much easier by the fact as we were a group they would simply bring out a selection of rice and naan breads for us to have rather than order them individually.

I had the Malibu Lamb and it was delicious! A whole leg steak (2nd niggle - Bone In - Would have been nice if this was stated - Especially as my partner does not eat meat off the bone) and the sauce was amazing! Others in our group had things specially created for them that was not available on the menu and our dairy free friend had no issues at all. Also I do not recall seeing anything that stated about Nuts on the menu, so best to ask if you are an allergy sufferer.

Drinks were keenly priced, but many were not available the night we went which was a shame.

The decor is tired but its unimportant when the food is as good as it was.

Final niggle was when we received the bill, it was hand written and looked like it had been done so by a doctor, very hard to figure out which was which and who's was who's. A printed bill would be better!

Major bonus was the car parking - very convenient!

Dont let my points put you off, we had a great time and will go again - Thanks for a good evening Fusion Lounge!

1  Thank GWM7986
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Booked this restaurant based on reviews on trip advisor. Party of 7, ages 19 to 84. All curry lovers, and all delighted with the service, menu choice and the food. I had Lamb Tika Dhansak, and its the best i have had in ages ( and i have tried a lot of curry houses). Yes, the decor is very dated, but who cares, the food and service is great!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

food was ok was looking 4 a lot better can only say average will i try again will look on trip 1st ?

1  Thank bernard p