“Great food”

Potato Tomato - The Eatery
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Whitstable
Reviewed May 18, 2019

My husband and I had a lovely lunch today. I'm vegetarian, my husband is a meat eater but we are both enjoying more vegan meals. Todays lunch was excellent. We both had burgers for main and pitta and hummus and cheesy garlic bread for starters. My husband also had banana milkshake (and ordered a second because it was delicious). It's a lovely little place, we sat in the small patio garden and had excellent service. We will definitely be back when next in Whitstable.

1  Thank Donna J

Reviewed May 10, 2019

We aren't locals but were in Whitstable for the day, and found this restaurant by reading Tripadvisor. It is small, clean, has a good menu and friendly service. We both had a burger with salad and chips (lovely handcut chips just like homemade). Portions plentiful. Well recommended. Check it's open before you go as the opening times seem quite restricted.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

This friendly clean little palace is a must visit if you’re anywhere nearby.

We had a massive delicious lunch and the two meat eaters loved it too.

The burgers are immense and hot chocolate is divine.

So much to choose from and many drinks too, I had coffee, smoothie and hot chocolate in our one sitting!

The guys in there are lovely and we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Woolahula
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

A fabulous lunch with my family. The cosy eatery was so friendly and we felt really at home. The food is AMAZING and everyone had a lovely time. Thank you for making my birthday so special! Xx

1  Thank Joanna H
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

We visited Potato Tomato yesterday with our granddaughter who is Vegan and I’m a vegetarian ..my husband is meat eater
We had Mexican Burger with a mixed chopped salad and home made chips
My Granddaughter had a Vegan macaroni
cheese /burger salad / chips
The biggest surprise for my husband was the Veggie Roast dinner (called a cheeky roast ) he loved it ..
Will be back thank you