Premier Inns are a classic example of consistency. It isn't luxury, though I've stayed in so-called 'luxury hotels' that have been far worse, but it is perfectly acceptable for one or two night's.. The beds are comfortable, there is a choice of hard or soft pillows, the staff are well trained and personable and the TV and shower work. This is Value for Money. If you want to pay more, do so, but it is unlikely that you will get a commensurate increase in quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beside the Oast Theatre and not far from Hever Castle and the grand Penshurst Place and Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Tonbridge North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Tonbridge North Hotel Tonbridge
- Premier Inn Tonbridge North Hotel Kent