Premier Inn Tonbridge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Salomons Estate(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Anand Lodge(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Royal Wells Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Russell Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Hotel du Vin & Bistro(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Smart and Simple Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnext doorthe pubchef brewercar parkfamily roomnight's sleepon arrivalpleasant staynext morningbreakfast servicegood nights sleepexcellent value for moneyroom was clean and comfortablebudget hoteleasy accesstown centrenight porter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed here on the 28th of February(2nd Visit)..Given room 9..Bed was stained and had pubic hairs in the sheets..Changed 2 room 12,still had stains on sheets but clearly have been washed,Room was very warm when my visit before was very cold..Staff service was very attentive..Had a refund on this stay due to Horrid drunk ladies late at night causing trouble in the corridors etc,So I truly had not a wink..Spoke on date of leaving to a lady called Ginny she was great apologised and gave me a refund on the spot..With service like that from all there staff there I would go back,It is cheap but it was fine for one nights stay..Word of warning,the next door pub is nothing less than vile,the food was so poor..And for the money it was a complete waste

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed in this soul destroying dump on 23rd Feb
What can I say...Nasty
Noisy
Dirty
Cold room
No hot water for ages
Soap dispenser on the bathroom wall as found in public toilets
Horrible bathroom
And I got bitten by something in the bed and it wasn't my friend...YUKKKKKK
NEVER AGAIN..... URGGHHHHHH

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Suzanne H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Tonbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very good hotel and in the main very helpful staff, however having more than three Saatchi of coffee and two tea bags would have been useful for a room of three people.
It would also have been nice to have had fresh towels etc supplied for our second night.
However the disabled facilities were very good and the all but one member of staff seemed very disabled and deaf aware.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Neatly located just of main road south . Well insulated against noise . Feels like it might be an ex holiday inn . Rooms spacious , tvs poor size . Mobile signal poor . Convenient eatery next door that does reasonable food .

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed often at this particular Premier Inn and am always pleasantly surprised by the helpfulness and professionalism of Ginny and her great team. They are always friendly and happy to help with any issue no matter what, and always find the time to chat and get to know me.
I think this is one of the better Premier Inns that I have stayed at and would recommend this location to absolutely everybody.

Room Tip: the upper floors seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business