“Great Independent Cafe on Tonbridge High Street.”

Finch House Cafe & Fine Foods
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tonbridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are an independently owned café offering a menu of fresh food made by us, using the finest locally sourced and award winning produce. Innovative cooking and, above all, tasty food day-in-day-out. Our artisan coffee is roasted to our own recipe and our creative bakers are constantly developing new cakes and ideas for seasonal treats, like our fun Christmas cupcakes. We make healthy lunch options with soups and six different salads each day. Plus a few gluten and dairy-free options so everyone can enjoy our food. Whether you are after a long leisurely lunch or a quick pit-stop, you'll find something to enjoy here. All ages welcome too. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

On my visit to Finch HOuse just before Christmas I found Finch House Cafe a very pleasant experience which I will repeat whenever I'm in town. A great independent Cafe sourcing locally as much as possible. The member of staff I spoke to was friendly, efficient and willing to answer my perhaps too many questions I asked about the Cafe. The coffee was great and the food came to me quite quickly considering how busy they were. Starbucks and Neros are close by but the customer services at Finch House stand out a mile. It must be quite difficult for an independent business to start up in these hard times so a brave move. I wish them every success.

3  Thank L B

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Tonbridge is not the most glamorous or exciting towns & has the usual parade of high street coffee shops so what a lovely surprise to find this little gem. It's very spacious so no problem wheeling a pram in & we all tried different homemade cakes & pastries & not one disappointed. I would definitely come back & wholeheartedly recommend.

3  Thank SarahEC
Reviewed December 10, 2012

we go in about once a week for the delicious soup and excellent coffee and now upstairs is opened there is plenty of room.

2  Thank Dave C
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I was heading to Starbucks for a coffee and some breakfast and walked past this place. The decor looked appealing so I popped in. What a great selection and the quality looks great. I had a cappuccino and a sausage muffin and they were both excellent. It has a few comfy chairs, but is predominantly tables and chairs, downstairs at least. I now need to find an excuse to come back to Tonbridge.

2  Thank Sdwoo
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast, nice rustic breakfast roll. But we ordered a breakfast pancake but it wasn't the fluffy pancake I was expecting it was a crepe, it was nice none the less. Nice coffee and smoothies too.

1  Thank J88jones