“Nice food did not have to wait too long”
Review of Prezzo - Tenterden

Prezzo - Tenterden
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Tenterden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice food did not have to wait too long”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Been here twice in the last two weeks and the service was prompt and did not take long to get our food and drinks. The restaurant looks small from the outside but is spacious in the inside, although some reviews have said the staff are not that polite and not very quick but i have not found this yet. Just a tip, not a negative just a tip i usually always have chicken dishes and have tried all of them on the menu there not all to my taste, i like chicken with cream and white wine sauces or chicken with garlic butter and breadcrumbs etc but the chicken dishes seemed to have stayed the same for a long time and could do with a change. also have tried quite a few of the starters the crab cakes are yummy and so is the brushetta. Over all nice food and service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sarah Q

Kent, United Kingdom
“Ok for quick lunch”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was on limited due to being on my lunch hour. When we arrived we were shown to a unmade table whereas some of them had already been laid out. We had a salad of spinach, char grilled chicken, avocado with goats cheese. All in all it was ok, but nothing special. And for just over £10, I thought a tad over priced! The room is dimly lit and unattractive, devoid of atmosphere. The staff is attentive though and the water didn't taste of bleech! They obviously cater well for children with high chairs and colouring sheets.

Crawley, United Kingdom
“OK food - expensive - awful service”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Not much else to say really, the title sums it up. The food was pleasant enough, but nothing to write home about. The bill was more than expected for essentially a basic pasta restaurant serving uninspiring and average quality food. The service was utterly awful - 2 waitresses that took it in turns to ignore us - and when they did finally serve, it was almost impossible to communicate with them. We gave up trying to ask for the bill in the end and interrupted their conversation while they were taking an order for another table - 20 mins just to try and pay!

Can't understand the generally positive reviews this place gets, unless our experience was extraordinary...? We certainly won't ever be returning.

ps would have rated it a 1, but the food was ok - hence, 2!

2 Thank maxandria
London, United Kingdom
“Prezzo Tenterden”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and i had dinner in January. I was ill for a week with Food Poison.I contacted head office straight away.I have contacted then three times more since,and had a reply 15th March.
They are not interested in responding to this kind of situation as they should be. Disgrace.

• Visited January 2014
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Lush”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

my friend and I met up here early evening ..6pm. We had a light supper, I had the salmon and advacado salad, absolutely delicious The service was beyond good, the surroundings are spacious...(Its tiny from the outside but opens up like a tardis!) it is cosy, friendly, relaxing and comfortable.I would highly recommend this place

1 Thank Tess C