London Beach Country Hotel & Spa
TripAdvisor
$91
$89
  • Breakfast included
The George Hotel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
Weald of Kent Golf Course & Hotel(Headcorn)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
The Regent Motel & Bar(Rye)(Great Value!)
$114
All reviewsgolf coursegolf breaksteam roomtwo double bedsgolf clubswimming poolbeauty treatmentsrelaxing breakbalcony overlookingrobes and slippersgreat golfbit datedtreatment roomsrelaxation roomcourse dinnerfantastic valuebooked this hotel
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My cousin got married at the venue next door so we stayed at this hotel, we had a family room which had 2 double beds in it, the room was huge but wasted space really, the views of the golf course were fantastic, we did have to ask for the room to be re-hoovered as the floor was covered in crumbs and I didn't want my little ones picking it up.

As the place is a golf resort we found that the other people staying at the hotel were not very tolerant of young families, my children are not particularly loud but we had a lot of frowns and shaking of heads from people at breakfast time if my children spoke too loudly!!!!!

At £150 per night I found I quite expensive, also under 21 are not allowed in the swimming pool so my children couldn't go swimming!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel if your travelling with children
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Booked a spa break for myself,mum and sister for a christmas present i was a little worried as to what to expect. But i must say that i was very impressed with the facilities and the food was outstanding. I have eaten in many places in London and i would say the food was as good as if not better. The staff were extremely welcoming and also friendly we had a fantastic break and would highly recommend this venue. Thank you for a great time!!.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed here with 6 golfing friends and were really impressed with the whole set up. We had overnight accommodation with a 2 course dinner and breakfast and 2 games of golf for an amazing £130.00 per couple. The course was really well maintained . John in the pro shop was amazing. After we had played our golf after we arrived he locked away all our equipment for us until next morning so we didnt have to load everything into the car only to have to unload it the following day. He was so helpful and friendly and couldnt do enough for us.
Our double room was huge with a large balcony overlooking the course albeit , being November we couldnt sit on it. The bed was really comfy and the room well appointed. Our evening meal was really good as was the breakfast. The only downside is that the extras, our lunchtime snacks, wine etc were a little overpriced but overall we all had a wonderful time and will certainly return next year, hopefully in the Summer.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sadly only had the pleasure of staying one night but during my brief visit I found the staff to be helpful, efficient and friendly. The room well equipmed and clean and I had a balcony with truly lovely views over the golf course and surrounding countryside.
Breakfast was very good, well cooked, hot and plentiful. I did not even see the spa sadly, but it is a hotel which I intend to revist when I have more disposable time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelledLondon
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Do not judge a book by its cover! When you walk in through the door, I'll be honest the decor is disappointing, resembling a family holiday park with cheaply furnished bar and brasserie, however once you see the rooms you will change your mind, the double rooms are huge! With balconies looking over the golf course, a bathroom of excellent standards and an amazing shower. We had the spa break, the spa itself is also fantastic, beautiful in appearance, excellent organised customer service and with the ever changing lights, cleanliness and range of facilities a truly relaxing experience. Once chilled as cucumbers we ventured to the bar, decided to order earlier than booked, not a problem, decided to select favourite components from different dishes, no problem. Add to that a little aperitif of tomato and basil oil soup with bread followed by excellent food we were satisfied, impressed and finally in awe of the best blinking pudding I've ever tasted, the dark chocolate mousse which i Insisted on having raspberry sorbet and vanilla ice cream with (not a problem) was as amazing as my best ever desert I have ever had (a similar combination of pudding from Harrods). I would not only recommend but commend this hotel/spa/restaurant! Well done guys, it was my birthday celebration and I left filling utterly spoiled!

Room Tip: Double bedroom 2 double beds!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends