Me and my sister attended this venue for the evening reception for my work colleagues wedding this weekend.. I was shocked by the service we received... From start too finish the staff can not do enough to make your stay comfortable!
We even had a call in the morning, which can I say was not asked for.. We was asked if we would be coming down for breakfast.. We kindly asked if we could have breakfast delivered too the room and the my DID!! We also asked for a later check out and again they said this was fine so no extra charge!
Would like too thank all the staff who make our one night stay an unforgettable experience.. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent