“You would not be disappointed! Truly amazing!!!”

Little Silver Country Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tenterden
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Me and my sister attended this venue for the evening reception for my work colleagues wedding this weekend.. I was shocked by the service we received... From start too finish the staff can not do enough to make your stay comfortable!
We even had a call in the morning, which can I say was not asked for.. We was asked if we would be coming down for breakfast.. We kindly asked if we could have breakfast delivered too the room and the my DID!! We also asked for a later check out and again they said this was fine so no extra charge!
Would like too thank all the staff who make our one night stay an unforgettable experience.. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014
LSCHTenterden, Manager at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us & were able to celebrate with Jonathan and Elena in true style! It is always our aim to ensure that all our guests leave the hotel with very fond memories and I'm glad we were able to achieve this. It really was not a problem to see whether you would like any breakfast and deliver it to your room or indeed allow a later check out as we did not have a function taking place that required all the rooms.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review and we all hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The day from start to finish was amazing, Oliver was the perfect Master of Ceremonies. We have received nothing but compliments from friends and family for the choice of venue for our son and daughter-in-laws wedding. We stayed overnight in one of the four poster rooms, very comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Our thanks go to Oliver and his wonderful staff for helping to make it a very special and perfect day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LSCHTenterden, Owner at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for placing such a glowing review on Trip Advisor. This is really important for us as it will be read by future couples looking for a wedding venue. Your comments will I'm sure help make up their minds that Little Silver is the place to get married.
Thank you for your personal e-mail to me which our staff have now seen, e-mails like that give us all a great feeling and tremendous job satisfaction.
We are very happy that Helen and Robert has such a good time, we look forward to welcoming them back in the future and again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a two night stay for business. Having looked around at the different deals, I opted for this lovely hotel based on the reviews it had received and I was not disappointed.
As they were quiet my room was upgraded which really added to the value of my booking but with the service received from all staff, my original rom booking would still have been good value for money.
Every member of staff I encountered was helpful and friendly and I received consistent serviced from all team members. It was also lovely to be asked if I needed any help with bags from my car which was a lovely personal touch they I have not had at other hotels.
The food in the restaurant was amazing and it seemed that both dinner and breakfast was cooked to order ensuring fresh meals.
I would definitely recommend a stay here if you are in the area, I could not fault it and would definitely stay again if I need to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LSCHTenterden, Owner at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Thank you for your excellent review. Your comments really sum up our objectives at this hotel which is to provide excellent service at affordable prices. Our chefs insist on using local produce wherever possible thus supporting the local economy and helping to ensure that the food they produce is of excellent quality.
Again, thank you for placing this review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Little Silver in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Such a great experience from start to end. Friendly staff throughout. Quick and simple check in.
All the rooms are high quality, I stayed in the Platinum Suite this time and it's faultless.
The bar and lounge are cosy and quiet for a relaxing pre-dinner drink. Food is truly 5 star, delicious meats and fish, fresh seasonal vegetables, and the dishes are really suited to the hotel and the season too.
Breakfast is of high standard, with plenty of fruit, yogurt & cereal on offer, freshly made tea and coffee brought quickly, and a few good cooked breakfast options available to order.
The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and there's plenty of space to stroll or sit outside.
To summarise: a small, beautifully presented, friendly hotel, with an excellent chef and totally customer focused service standards.

Room Tip: If you can afford to go for one of the four poster rooms or a suite
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kerrie P
LSCHTenterden, Owner at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are really pleased you enjoyed yourselves and had a great time. The chefs produce excellent food here and will always try and use local produce. It is always great to see couples who had their weddings here, hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We spent a lovely evening in the oaks restaurant with some great food and company. Even though it was a Sunday and all was quiet in the hotel it still had a lovely atmosphere and beautiful view. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. I had three courses and each course was excellent. A very good menu. We also had the luxury of staying again at the hotel in one of the four poster rooms and that was clean fresh and just perfect way to end the evening. This was followed by a great breakfast lots of choice. A place I highly recommend :-)

Stayed: April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to place your review. It is always great to see couples that had their weddings here return to celebrate.
We are really pleased you enjoyed yourselves, hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a lovely stay in your hotel last night, such a relaxing environment and very welcoming. We booked very last minute for a relaxing treat and it was just that. Topped off by a beautiful breakfast this morning we left feeling thoroughly spoilt, thank you.

Room Tip: Sorry, I've clicked on the fitness centre, there wasn't one but I can't remove my rating...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
LSCHTenterden, Manager at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for placing your review so swiftly, we really do appreciate all feedback from our guests so that we can be sure we are offering the best possible service to our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast with us, we try to use local produce where ever possible to create all our meals including our breakfasts as we feel this adds an extra special touch. We are all really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

A far cry from what i was going to book originally! What a find, a small country hotel ,with very comfortable rooms, cosy atmosphere and very quiet as the room was double glazed. Booked a single room and got a large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. All the things I needed were there. Comfortable bed and tea and coffee making facility and even a bottle of water. Although I arrived a little later than anticipated, I unfortunately did not get the opportunity to sample the fine dining restaurant but I did have the cooked breakfast from heaven! Everything was cooked to perfection and the service was impeccable! I used this as a stop off point the night before travelling through the Channel Tunnel and although I had some concerns about being a little bit out of the way, I needed not to worry as within 30 minutes I was at the tunnel and in comparison to what else was available, it was a great find. I will definitely use again, when I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
LSCHTenterden, Owner at Little Silver Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review. Independent hotels like Little Silver are a great find these days for the discerning traveller, rather than the usual bland soulless places that many corporate hotels have become.
We pride ourselves on comfort, friendly staff, good quality food with the hotel situated on the edge of a magnificent town but yet in a rural setting.
Hopefully we will be able to welcome you again in the future, again thank you for taking the time to place your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tenterden
London Beach Country Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Boughton Lees
Chilston Park Hotel
The Mermaid Inn
Hempstead House Hotel and Spa

Been to Little Silver Country Hotel? Share your experiences!