On Sunday 28th July my cousin had her wedding at this beautiful hotel. The surroundings are beautiful and gardens are kept very tidy. The hotel itself has a very homely, welcoming atmosphere, with each staff member adding to the welcoming atmosphere. From arrival everything we needed was accustomed to. Charlie, the lady who ran the wedding for the day was amazing, always smiling and happy, nothing was ever a problem, which made you feel more relaxed and confident about everything.
The food we received throughout the day was excellent, everything had been cooked to high standards and everyone complimented on it. We even had one guest requiring a different starter to the one I had order,and when I informed Charlie, they were more than happy to exchange the menu choice at last minute which allowed every guest to feel valued.
Every staff member remained calm and cool, happy to resolve any manic last minute requests that happen during final bits of a wedding!
The owner of the hotel was a lovely gentleman who mingled with all the guests to ensure everyone was happy, but also ensured that the Bride & Groom were the most important guests of the day.
The whole day was seamless.
The hotel rooms were luxurious with high standards maintained throughout each room. The beds were comfy and there were extra pillows in the cupboards if required. I had the four poster bedroom, (room 14) which also has double doors with a Juliet balcony which gave me a lovely view of the gardens and the wedding area.
Overall the whole day was amazing, we expected the day to be nice but it completed exceeded our expectations. There is so much more we could say but some words are not enough to describe beautiful day we all experienced.
We want to say a special thank you to Charlie & the owner Olly who made the day extra special by not only being amazing hosts, but welcoming us all to the Little Silver family. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent