Attended a family wedding here not only were we lucky with the weather so that we were able to be outside for the official wedding ceremony but the staff could not have done more to accommodate us and take care of all our needs. Everything went very smoothly throughout the whole day. The wedding breakfast was good and the service efficient. The only slight glitch was over my main course but that was quickly resolved. Stayed overnight in a very comfortable room on the ground floor overlooking the garden and side of the hotel. Plenty of hot water and a good size bathroom. Breakfast the next morning was good although there were complaints from several of the overnight guests about the tea being very weak. However, that was the only complaint. Would recommend. Check out was efficient and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent