Stayed here last weekend with my boyfriend for one night, I arrived late as I had a wedding, my boyfriend arrived beforehand and said all staff were very friendly, upon arrival on hotel lovely hotel, really nice, the room however is very outdated, also I had hardly any sleep due to paper thin walls! I was woken up during the night by the room next door snooring! the walls were so thin I could hear lights being turned on by rooms next to us, this really was the only down point for me, other than that really nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent