My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Little Silver on 20th October and would not have had such an amazing day if it wasn't for the staff and atmosphere that The Little Silver offers. With the 2 years leading up to the wedding the staff (especially Russell & Charli) answered ALL of my questions and made us feel that our wedding was the only one they had. Nothing was too much trouble and they took a lot of stress and worry out of the day as we completely trusted them to attend to our guests and made us feel relaxed so we could enjoy the day.
The food was amazing and everybody loved it!
We loved the Platinum suite which was beautiful and will be going back next year to spend more time in the hotel as the time we was there was a little whirlwind.
Thank you all at The Little Silver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent