I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Olly and his team for making our wedding 'weekend' so very special.
Ryan and I got married at Little Silver on 3rd August and we couldn’t wish for a better venue. The staff was friendly, accommodating and nothing was too much trouble.
We arrived at Little Silver the afternoon before our wedding and enjoyed a last supper with all our friends and family (this I would highly recommend). It gave us the opportunity to spend the day in the garden, enjoying the beautiful surroundings and welcoming our guests, who were staying at Little Silver, at our own leisure. Little Silver's chefs put together a set menu for our last supper, which accommodated everyone’s tastes.
Throughout our wedding day everything ran smoothly. Olly and his team took charge and made sure myself and my family were very relaxed. Both the outside and the Kent hall were set up for our wedding ceremony, as the weather was temperamental. Thankfully the sun shone and we were able to get married outside in the gazebo. The Kent hall was a fantastic venue for our wedding breakfast and evening reception. The round room meant that everyone feelt part of the wedding, and having our top table in the middle of the room meant we could easily get up and see all our guests throughout the meal. Kent hall is a beautiful building, its high ceilings and unique shape made it feel very cathedral like. The bar is also in the same room as the dance floor so no one is segregated. We opted for the in house DJ which we would also recommend he played all the cheesy tunes which everyone loved and even did a special 'Garage' set on our request.
Overall this hotel is perfect: the food, service, rooms (especially the bridal suite) and attention to detail. I would recommend this hotel as a beautiful place to stay, but an amazing wedding venue.
Thank you once again Olly & co, we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent