a lovely little hotel and the staff couldn't be more helpful.the four poster spa bath room was lovely.
only slight critism was the restaurant. the food was good but the restaurant itself is rather bare and lacks atmosphere. A few ferns or large plants and some table cloths would help to give the place a more homely appeal.the crepe Suzette were pancakes with orange not a proper crepe. the breakfast was excellent and the owner so friendly
all in all a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent