“Great place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bruges, Belgium
“Great place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Glad we booked as there was a large party and people were being turned away. Food was good - not a great selection but well cooked and plenty of it. Waiters were very friendly and attentive without being in your face. Would visit again when in the area.

1 Thank AM0366

Kent, United Kingdom
“A very welcome change”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We're blessed with some very good (but rather overpriced) restaurants and gastro pubs in this part of Kent. Ozgur manages to provide very good meals at reasonable price. This is the second time we have visited this establishment in less than 4 weeks (once with friends and the second time with family). Everyone was pleased with their choice (and I have fussy eaters in my family!). The grilled lamb kebabs are cooked to perfection, the mousaka is excellent, stuffed aubergines perfect, and the baklava is out of this world! The nicest I have had for quite some time. The service is excellent, courteous but not intrusive. Prices are not especially high if you compare to the rest of Kent. I can't praise it enough and will definitely return.

“Amazing Food Experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I have looked at this restaurant several times and finally took the plunge last week. It was possibly the best food I have eaten.

We had the Tenterden special and the sheer amount of food is stunning. The Hummus is the creamiest I have ever had and the meat was so flavourful and tender. The Turkish coffee and Baklava were worth the visit alone. It was also very reasonably priced.

It's quite a small restaurant but not cramped. The staff are attentive but don't crowd you and the entire experience was amazing. I can't recommend this restaurant enough and we'll be making the 2 hour round trip on a regular basis!

2 Thank Warped-muffin
Tenterden, United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Always a warm welcome food great we have eaten here on several occasions and have always had a good meal, We would recommend the Tenterden special which is a mixed hot and cold meze. It just keeps coming. You can even eat outside weather permitting. Very pleasantly situated in the tree lined high street. Several watering holes situated nearby. Well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Hickiemoto
Faversham, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

A warm and special welcome from Mustafa Deniz.. Georges nephew.George being the previous owner. His nephew has maintained the disipline in its service and food. We started with the meze. This was exceptional. To get the hummuz and tabule perfect does take a skilled chef. Mains was the miz grill and Chicken Shish. The freshest I have ever had. Good quality and fresh vegtables on the side. Deserts also good. Wine esepcially the Pamukale matches that of a good quality french wine any day of the week. I have travelled all over the UK and visited many Turkish Restaurants. This and The Faversham Kebab House are the best I think I have ever had. Even better food than my visits to Turkey. Well done Mustafa..