“Great stay Mike& Claire”
Review of Collina House

Collina House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tenterden
Collina House
Ranked #7 of 11 Tenterden B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Great stay Mike& Claire”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had to arrange an overnight stay in Tenterden for my girlfriend and another friend,We had rooms in the rear annex which suited us as we were all attending a party in Town.A wonderful small hotel well run with lovely poeple who could not do enough for us .Breakfast was one of the best that I have had anywhere home made preserve very very good.Highly recomended would always stay at Collina if in area

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Lovely little hotel, very well maintained and run by very nice people.
Having stayed here a few times we thought it about time to comment on this hotel, perfectly situated for tenterden, kent and with its close proximity to ashford the javelin train into central London. Great spacious rooms and good food we were as always well looked after.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed in Collina House for one night only. I agree with others that the rooms are very dated and the price is very high for what you get. I also don't understand why the rooms on the first floor are £10 more expensive than the ones on the second floor. The rooms might be bigger (I assume) but then you have to listen to every footstep from upstairs - I would think that averages it out. Anyway, the location is great - lots of parking (important in Tenterden), very clean and the breakfast was ok. I would go back but it would be good to see the rooms updated or lower the price.

Room Tip: I don't know if the rooms on the second floor are smaller but at least you don't have any sq...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SomerscalesLondon
Bruges, Belgium
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Nice and kind hotel.Very clean! Breakfast good quality! Furniture vintage what is now again very wanted! ! ! We recomment this little kind hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ann V
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We have been to Collina on a number of occasions and my partner always stays there when he goes on business in that area and he loves the food especially the desert trolley to die for. I went there for my 50th birthday I chose the fish dinner which I dont normally go for due to the bones, there were not bones and I had the best fish ever so tasty and then I was presented the most beautiful birthday cake. The staff are so friendly and are never too busy for a chat, the customer service is excellent. Fully recommend you stay at Collina House.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bobbles59
Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 9, 2012

If you want a dated room, rude owners that swear at guests and a throughly poor service from start to finish this is the place to go. We booked numerous rooms for a local wedding and were extremely dissapointed. The owners have to be the most obnoxious people going ...very very poor customer skills.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank sue g
High Halden, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I've been to the collina for my birthday and the standard of the food and service you receive are 5 star. We received a very warm welcome and shown to the bar for drinks where we waited to be seated for our meal. We all had a starter ( I would recommend the stuffed courgette ) and a main meal all is cooked to perfection lots of flavour. But nothing would prepare you for the puddings, they are brought out on a 4 tier trolley loaded with at least 10 different ones to choose from all very stunning from eclars choc or coffee to very adventurous Slices cakes and meringues , all freshly handmade. I would definatly recommend you either stay here or just go for dinner

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sarah F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tenterden
Little Silver Country Hotel
#2 of 11 in Tenterden
White Lion
White Lion
#1 of 11 in Tenterden

Been to Collina House? Share your experiences!