No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Honeymoon used to be better but has fallen by the wayside. Too much grease and pre-prepared food. Not interesting and not exciting any more. Actually prefer the food of the greasy takeaway outfit two miles away which is also cheaper and they deliver. Sorry, but your 'honeymoon' period is most definitely over....

2  Thank Popeofdoom

Reviewed May 26, 2014

There was a large group of us and along the row against the wall we did not even have 1 chair per person. The food was extremely over priced with tiny portions. Chips were £3 for a small plate, £3.50 for vegetable spring rolls...there were 2. In any other Chinese place you can get 10 for about £2\£2.50. I also asked if they served sweet and sour sauce in which I was told 'yes I will get you some'. I was not told I would be charged for the sauce nor did I specifically say I wanted some. The sauce was £3 for a small pot. Incredibly over priced and I thought it was free, if i had known i would not have had any. I spoke to the man in charge and was told that I had to pay. I was disgusted. The food was average but small portions. Service was good by waitors but would not recommend unless you are willing to pay a lot of money. They also add a service charge to the bill which you do not actually have to pay.

2  Thank Carla R
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Arrived just after 1pm for our fIrst ever lunchtime trip, very disappointed at the service. Told halfway through our starter that we had only another 40 mins to finish our meal as they closed at 2.30. It was a 60 mile round trip to a place that held special (evening) memories for us, very disappointed as we had always had lovely meals there in the past. The food was good but the whole thing was hurried and now we are having our coffee across the road at Caffe Nero as we felt unable to stay there.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I know Chinese food is a bit greasy, but my god!
List of greasy things apart from the food;
Menus
Wine glasses
Tables
Cutlery
Err, that's everything that matters.

1  Thank KentishManofKent
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I have been visiting this and its sister, family restaurants for the past 30 yrs and we have never been disappointed.

1  Thank suffolkbarn2016