“Senior staff need to sort them selfs out”

Brewers Fayre Bobbing Apple
Ranked #80 of 96 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Sheerness, United Kingdom
“Senior staff need to sort them selfs out”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal but one member of staff their her name was anjalie she was rude ubnoctchus and dose not deserve her positron in this ferm is is a let down to you all I will advise friends and family not to go here just because of this woman

• Visited January 2014

“Rotten Apple”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I visited the Bobbing Apple with my mum and 2 daughters just prior to Christmas. I will not be rushing back. My youngest daughter was given an out-of-date Yazoo milk drink and my youngest daughter was given a strawberry shortcake sundae without the shortcake. The service was slow and my youngest daughter finally got her desert once we'd almost finished ours.

Will not be returning any time soon.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gina W
england
“Regular pub grub”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Cheap and cheerful regular stop for us. The 2 for £10 makes a cheap meeting place for friends and family

Visited January 2014
“Reqular eater”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant has gone downhill over the past few months, since they started doing themed evenings. Standard and quality of food has deteriorated and service has slipped as well.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank achan34
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Hotdog buffet, more like hotdog not good enough-et?”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

A friend and I decided to give this place another go as it's near to both of us and not particularly expensive, which about the only positive of our experience. We decided to try the burger and hotdog buffet, which as the name suggests consist of helping yourself to as many greasy hotdogs and non existent burgers as you like. Seriously, why do a burger buffet and not have any burgers out. The tv in the bar area was turned up way too loud, the food was terrible and the help yourself drinks machine had no pepsi max and no ice. Hang on, get your own food, get your own drinks, no wonder they didnt seem to have any staff working there! It will be a long time before i return thpo the bobbing apple!

Visited December 2013