“I'd got back to play anytime!”

Sittingbourne and Milton Regis Golf Club
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'd got back to play anytime!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Despite the damp conditions, I found the fairways and greens in good condition. Tight front nine with tree lined fairways and more open back nine.
The new professional welcomed us with a smile and we struck up a conversation. Stud bar is average but serves a purpose, Sky TV, nice beer and polite lady at the bar.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Duffer23

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not very welcoming!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Saturday afternoon I found myself in Sittingbourne and had 3hours to kill. I googled the course and tried to play 9 holes or practice. The course looked empty yet when I enquired in the pro shop "weekends is members only" ok no problem would it be possible to hit a few shots on the range I have my own balls ? "that's not possible" I didn't have a problem with that but what was disappointing was the tone and manner. I am a member of a private golf club and have been for thirty years and also run a very large society that play lots of private clubs, safe to say Sittingbourne will not be on the list of courses to play.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank henryhound_11
Gillingham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“shame about the greens”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Worst greens I have played this year, with good fairways and Tees this spoilt our visit. Clubhouse good, Lady behind bar excellent, breakfast good,shame about the putting surface.

Visited August 2012