TripAdvisor

Ranked #37 of 115 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Pizza, International, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A community driven Pub/Restaurant located on the Sonora Fields estate. We host a Quiz night every Wednesday and live entertainment at least once a month. Our menu is very diverse and very competitively priced with an offer on either food or drinks every day of the week such as £5 pizzas and 2 Steaks and a bottle of wine for £20. We have a large beer garden, perfect for the Summer months, as well as a small play area for Children. The Jenny Wren has the ability to host large parties due to the lay out of our business. We boast the most friendly and welcoming team in Sittingbourne, why not pop in and find out for yourself? Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have driven past this place countless times on the way from home, so finally decided to drop in to enjoy a drink in the rare hot weather we get. I was greeted by a very smiley girl called charliegh. When I reached the bar, I was blown away by their AMAZING Gin selection. I asked for a recommendation and Charliegh suggested the blood orange with lemonade, she said he sister always squeezes fresh orange into it.....well i have also found my new favourite tipple!

After such an amazing first experience, I have booked a table for next week with my family, and if they serve food as well as they serve their drinks, I know I wont be disappointed!

Thanks again, we shall be back back on Friday.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (595)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to The Jenny Wren under a recommendation from a friend. Loved it, great food and friendly staff. We were made to feel very welcome, and unlike some restaurants I've been to we weren't made to feel rushed to leave the table after we had finished our meal.
Definitely will go there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good friendly service Chyna was polite and served with a smile, food was good, staff always helpful, good atmosphere, management always there running a tight ship

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had chyna serve me at bar was really polite, friendly and quick. Lovely place to go for date night or even family meal

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely member of staff (Chris) very attentive. Food served quickly and great selection of vegetarian meals.