“Authentic Indian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

How surprised we were to visit the local Indian restaurant Lateef for the first time since moving into the area...and find it packed to the gills! Good sign we thought...and we werent wrong. Lateef has an extensuve menu with many dishes I certainly had never tried so felt spoilt for choice, which was a great feeling! Anyway with dishes ordered by smart efficient waiters we sat back to enjoy the buzzy atmosphere of this delightful restaurant. The food was superb! With no room for starters or dessert, we were more than happy with just the main course . Good house wine at normal prices. Looking for somewhere good to eat whils visiting Sittingbourne......go to Lateef, just opposite the Council Offices.

There are newer reviews for Lateef Restaurant

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This restaurant ticked all the boxes - warm, friendly service, enticing menu, great food, good prices, lively atmosphere - what's not to like?! I know we'll become 'regulars'.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

me and my partner walked out of the british raj after a terrible experience and came to this restaurant we had never tried it before but the customer services was great and the food good and quick. will defiantly be going back!!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have visited this restaurant several times with different size groups of friends.
The food has always been excellent, really tasty and as described in the imaginative menu .A slightly more inventive menu than the other Indian restaurants in the town.
Id highly recommend the house white wine which my friend and I shared this weekend!
My only criticism is that the service can be rather slow, quite a long time from the order being taken to our food coming.
However the surroundings are lovely, modern and comfortable. When we were unhappy with the arrangement of our tables the staff were more than happy to move the furniture to make us more comfortable.
All in all a consistently good experience but dont go there for a quick meal, just a good relaxed evening.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I really Cant fault this place, excellent food and service at a reasonable price. Would definitely return again.