“very nice”

Best Western Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Singlewell
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Booked this hotel through best western call centre the day before my visit.
Arrived late afternoon and went to the lounge bar for a beer or three.
ordered some sandwiches and watched the rugby on the lounge tv.
the food came out very quickly and was first class with lots of salad and nibbles on the side.
My room was very clean with a king size bed. and all looked freshly decorated.
I did not use the restaurant as i was dinning else where that evening.
The selection of food at breakfast was very good with food cooked to order.
All the staff were very helpful and polite.
will most certainly stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mickey H
NickWildeGM, General Manager at Best Western Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for taking time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 01474 353100.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Manor Hotel

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very good quality hotel. Room very clean and modern.
Bar a little functional and open to reception/front door.
Restaurant could be better with more extensive menu but it is changed every day. Excellent breakfast.
Very helpful staff.

Room Tip: first floor rooms away from bar/functions.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank esquire66

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank Annette P
NickWildeGM, Manager at Best Western Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for the weekend so I could go to Brands Hatch, it was convenient not to far from circuit but I was not entirely happy with the experience. Although the room was clean and tidy, the food was not up to scratch in the Restaurant. On the advice of the Receptionist we pre-booked a table to ensure a place as we were advised the hotel was full and tables would be at a premium, when we arrived for our meal we were informed that the table had not been cleaned and prepared and were asked to wait whilst this was done. We eventually got to sit at our table and were left waiting to order our meal WITHOUT a menu, which we had to actually ask for. Others who had not pre-booked tables were being led to tables and given menus as the sat down. Eventually we recieved our meals, I had a fish combo which was presented over cooked and full of grease if I hadn't had been hungry I would have left this meal as it was disgusting. When I complained to the servers I was given my meal at half price but it did not enhance my experience and should I go back to Brands Hatch I will not be using this Hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Garry C
NickWildeGM, General Manager at Best Western Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent review we are disappointed that your did not have a positive experience with us, I do how ever would like this opportunity to respond to your comments re the restaurant. We do have the menu written on two large blackboards at each end of the servery and also on another board outside of the restaurant that is visible from the bar area where guests are asked to wait whilst the tables are being prepared. I would have preferred that you brought your dissatisfaction of your meal before you ate it rather than after as we could have offered an alternative or attempted to rectify any fault with it. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to give you an improved guest experience when you are next in the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here overnight on a trip to the British Superbikes races at Brands Hatch last weekend. It was very convenient for the circuit - about 10 miles away. The room was clean and warm. The bed was very comfortable. Dinner and breakfast were very good. I felt welcomed. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to review our property we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. The hotel had a lot of guests that were associated with Brands Hatch and we are conveniently located there is a back route into the circuit that takes far less time and avoids most of the queues. Please ask on your next visit

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Attended a private function at this hotel!
Easy to find & good amount of parking.
Staff were welcoming and very helpful.
Food was great as was the service.
Toilets very clean & remained that way throughout the function.
Only downside was we didn't stay the night :(

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
NickWildeGM, General Manager at Best Western Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you enjoyed the function! We look forward to welcoming you back soon (maybe you will stay the night - and you can enjoy our award winning breakfast !!)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everyone had a fantastic time from the moment they arrived, your staff have been brilliant, the rooms were excellent, and the food was extremely delicious ( I'm sure many of us have come away a few pounds heavier), the atmosphere in the hotel has been amazing through-out our event. To sum this up 'A Perfect, Memorable and Truly Amazing Time'

I know for sure, many of us will be passing on your details to friends, family, who are looking for there 'Perfect Venue'

Many thanks

Sue Arnold

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
NickWildeGM, General Manager at Best Western Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, On behalf of all the staff involved we are very pleased that you and your guests had an enjoyable event. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Singlewell
The Inn on the Lake
Granby Hotel
Granby Hotel
#1 of 1 in Northfleet
Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks

Been to Best Western Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!