“The food is the most fantastic great price great front of house & even better chef”

Chutney Masala Indian Takeaway
Ranked #23 of 53 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great food, great value, grate front of house & fantastic chefs.
I will & have been go on a regular visit

4  Thank john s

Reviewed April 7, 2014

we've used Chutney Masala for 5 years and the food is always delicious. We usually have the set meal for two but change the main dishes which is at an extra cost but still really good value. I would recommend the Naga jul which is spicy and really tasty. The staff are all really friendly and helpful. I've never had a better Indian takeaway.

2  Thank Imobentley
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I've been using Chutney Masala in Sandwich for over two years. The food and service is always 10 / 10. I treat myself once a week, I know a little bit naughty. There is a very good choice on the menu and very reasonable priced. I always highly recommend people there for take away.

2  Thank northern_Mic
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Chutney Masala is the best indian takeaway i have ever been to, the food is always first class and so is the service. I highly recommend.

2  Thank lisaenglish123
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great staff and a comfy waiting area if you get a chance to sit but get your order in early on a Saturday as the demand is off the scale but totally worth the wait!

2  Thank Bonski83