Having booked our stay online, we did not know what to expect, on arriving we seemed to unwind within minutes. Our first contact was with Scoobie ( friends straight away ), Simon showed us to our room, total surprise, it had all we needed plus.We also had the Canterbury, but even though we did not use the spa it was worth every penny. We could of used some daytime snacks, other than that the food was incredible. All the staff were friendly and proffesional, without getting in the way of our relaxing. We hope to be luckier soon at trying to book again, but I think the longer we wait the more we will enjoy another stay. Brian and Wendy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the end of a winding lane, nestled in the heart of the Kentish countryside, stands Elvey Farm, a beautiful medieval farmstead tastefully converted into a small country guesthouse. This clutch of buildings, steeped in history and natural character, is a hidden treasure waiting to be uncovered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elvey Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elvey Farm Hotel Pluckley
- Elvey Farm Pluckley, Kent