After a lot of searching I chose this venue to propose to my girlfriend. We stayed in the Penhurst suite which is probably one of the best rooms I'd ever stayed in, very clean, a huge amount of room and some lovely personal touches. The grounds are fantastic and a great deal of thought put into keeping this location special. The evening meal was to die for very very high standards and superb attention by the resteraunt manager. My 'soon to be wife' had bream with scollaps and I had Sussex beef (best steak ever had - and have a few in my 56 years!
This was an amazing stay and cannot fault anything about this little gem in the countryside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the end of a winding lane, nestled in the heart of the Kentish countryside, stands Elvey Farm, a beautiful medieval farmstead tastefully converted into a small country guesthouse. This clutch of buildings, steeped in history and natural character, is a hidden treasure waiting to be uncovered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Elvey Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elvey Farm Hotel Pluckley
- Elvey Farm Pluckley, Kent