“A hidden gem - superb”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I dined here with friends who live in the area. I'm so jealous of them! A few minutes' walk from their house is, quite possibly, the best Thai food you will get anywhere in the UK. This tiny neighbourhood restaurant serves dishes bursting with flavour and singing with fresh herbs and spices, all exquisitely balanced. It's quirky, it's fun and you get to bring your own drinks. If you didn't know, you'd easily walk on by, but if you can get in, you're in for a treat.

1  Thank Julie L

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Been many times with family but went as a couple this time. I adore this place and it didn't let me down. The service was exquisite and personal, the food to die for at every course. We had an extremely special night there and can't wait to go back. Don't let the location put you off, it is a hidden gem.

1  Thank Holly F
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The restaurant is a little off the beaten track. Seemed to be frequented by locals. Good sign!!! Malcolm knew everyone dining in his restaurant (apart from us as we are not locals )
We went there as we were staying in a hotel down the road and saw the reviews here. The menu is not your typical Thai food that caters to English but it is how it would be in Thai, totally authentic. My wife is from Singapore so she can tell me what is authentic. It was tasty and the first time we had traditional Thai home-made dessert in UK. Price is very reasonable too. To be noted, because it is small they do not take card payments.

1  Thank cabradyp16
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Booked purely due to the great reviews. They did not do the restaurant justice. The food is sensational and the hospitality, second to none. From the moment we arrived, to the moment we left, it felt like we were old friends.
Definitely a place to try, if you can get a reservation... So popular, you can't leave until the last minute.
You won't be disappointed, just try it.

1  Thank DLK66Margate
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been here several times over the last 6 years. I adore the place, the food and the atmosphere. The food is so delicious, there are no words. Perfection on a plate, the best Thai food I've had out of Thailand.

1  Thank Holly F