Definitely recomended for dining in the Orangery and staying overnight. This was our second stay and once again, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. There is a large bar / lounge area where you can enjoy a relaxing drink looking out to sea and even play one of the free games left out such as scrabble, dominoes, trivial pursuit e.t.c. The hotel was very clean throughout and our room was spacious, well equiped and also overlooked the sea, which you could enjoy from the balcony. We had a party in the Orangery where the food served was of a very good standard. The breakfast was also served in the same light and open restaurant, with a varied choice and freshly cooked. Will definitely consider visting for a 3rd time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent