My wife and myself needed an after Christmas break, my wife found Smiths Court hotel on line so we booked 2 nights there (9th - 11th Jan), I read the reviews and they all painted a very good picture of this lovely hotel (there was 1 review obviously written by someone who had got out of the bed the wrong side that morning).
The room was lovely and clean, spacious and quiet, it had a marvellous view of the sea just what we wanted. Food was first class served with a genuine smile, the staff were always around smiling which adds to the good all round feeling of the hotel, will defo be back sometime soon.
On the hotel website they say that "nothing is overlooked except the sea view", I couldn't have out it better myself.
Thank you for the lovely break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent