I would like to thank you and all your staff, on behalf of us all at Pett Bowls Club, for the lovely time we had with you last weekend. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, as always. Please convey our compliments to your new chef. The food was very good, a vast improvement on last year. Once again all you staff were very kind and helpful - an asset to you.
All the very best to you all at Smiths Court for a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.
With kind regards,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent