Decoration and aspect of room very poor, dated. Not worth £87.00 for one night. En-suite facility dated, shower very difficult to use. Entrance lobby smelt of cigarette smoke. Staff not very welcoming. Access arrangement to bedroom limited to a single passenger lift of dubious quality. Breakfast at best average. Would not stay their again and do not recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent