First time we had stayed at a Premier Inn.
We where greeted by a friendly receptionist, who helped with directions to where we where going later.
My only criticism was the lift smelt a bit.
The large and clean with a comfortable double bed it faced the back (Train Station side) did not hear the trains that much.
Breakfast was good with the cooked bit freshly cooked for you.
Would stay at a Premier Inn if it was an option where we where going
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent