We arrived at the hotel on the 1st August at 4pm, at first glance it does not look too good. It is very close to the station and you have the view of that awful tower block too,but once inside its very pleasant. We know what to expect from Premier Inn so no surpises really Tracy on the desk was very nice and helpful,and we spoke to her al ot over the next four days . She was always smiling and we always enjoyed our chats . We ate in the evening at the Brewers Faye, the breakfast was nice,and its good that kids eat free,but to be honest its not my favourite place to eat. For more choice you can go to the very large shopping mall at Westwood cross, which is a great place to shop and eat. So all in all its not a bad place to stay for a few days,and it let us explore the area. Price wise it was £76 per night for a family room, not too cheap and i could have got a B+B cheaper elsewhere but my wife likes the hotel chain. I will give 8 out of 10, because the rooms really need a suitcase stand and a armchair in them. Did not use the internet,it cost too much to use ,in a B+ B its free,so maybe they should look into this. Hope this helps?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent