Lovely clean room, bed linen and towels all snowy white. Our room was at the back (31) and overlooked the car park and railway station but not a problem. Breakfast was expensive - £8.25 each but it was well cooked, plenty to choose from and you helped yourself to whatever you wanted. Any downside? Well yes - there is no free wifi unless you can manage with 30 minutes a day. If not, £3 per day which is way too expensive and is what it's going to cost you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent