This was our 5th visit to Margate and, again, we stayed at the Premier Inn. Clean, modern good faciltiies - it's just great value. The staff are very helpful. Be warned, however, if you stay in summer the rooms do get very hot although they provide fans. It's a short walk along the front to the old town and the many bars/cafes etc along with the Turner Contemporary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent